Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Novi trener?

Ići dole 
+16
Pedja
Dinko
NBB96
toon72
moody
Admin-Roby
Alan Smith17
m.c.t.
milan25
RIOT
pirLe
Thug
mare90
Srki
Alistair
NUFC CRO
20 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AutorPoruka
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Novi trener? - Page 11 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyČet 10 Mar 2016 - 22:43

Craig Hope: The delay has likely been down to making sure everything is 100% agreed with McClaren's exit terms and Benitez contract NUFC

Craig Hope: McClaren has he been given an ultimatum 1) Resign 2) stay until new manager in place and be sacked with pay off?

Craig Hope: Benitez has agreed a 3 year deal, with a break clause if NUFC are relegated

Craig Hope: Steve McClaren will not be in charge on Monday night, Benitez will NUFC

Craig Hope: Benitez will be manager of #NUFC. The head coach model will be scrapped. Benitez will have control over transfers

Craig Hope says they really expected things to be done today. #NUFC wants Benitez and Benitez wants them, unsure why it's taking so long.

Craig Hope: Players expected McClaren to be sacked if they lost to Bournemouth

Poslednji izmenio Savic dana Čet 10 Mar 2016 - 22:57, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu
Srki

Srki

Broj poruka : 9162
Godina : 41
Datum upisa : 04.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyČet 10 Mar 2016 - 22:52

Samo neka rese vise. Uh, sto bih voleo da ih Rafa odradi za uslove pa se jebite sa svojim bordovima i sranjima.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 10:41

The Independent, (petak):

The club's owner will fly into England on Friday for talks with managing director Lee Charnley

Mike Ashley, the Newcastle United owner, will fly into England today to hold talks with Lee Charnley in which the club’s managing director is expected to present his case for Rafa Benitez to become manager.

Benitez’s representatives are prepared for their man to sign a three-year contract to replace Steve McClaren, the current head coach.

However, there is the possibility that the former Liverpool manager will not want to take control at St James’ Park until after Newcastle’s trip to title-chasing Leicester City on Monday.

After his talks with Charnley, Ashley has to give the green light for the club to present a contract to Benitez that is expected to be twice as lucrative as the one McClaren agreed to last summer and with an increased influence in transfer dealings, something McClaren was also desperate to have.

However, even if there is an agreement to continue with the pursuit of Benitez, there remains a problem of who will lead Newcastle for their league game at Leicester, if the Spaniard decides he does not want to be in the dugout for that game.

Newcastle must then make the decision to carry on the unseemly wait to dismiss McClaren or turn to Under-21 coach Peter Beardsley to take over first-team matters.

If Benitez does not take control for the Leicester game, his first match in charge would be in the red-hot atmosphere of the Tyne-Wear derby with sunderland on Sunday week.

Novi trener? - Page 11 Newcastle-Newcastle-FC-Newcastle-Manager-Toon-Toon-army-Mike-Ashley-Lee-Charnley-Alan-Pardew-549475
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 12:44

STEVE McCLAREN DOBIO OTKAZ

Danas je trener Newcastle United-a Steve McClaren dobio otkaz.

Ovim potezom Newcastle United je širom otvorio vrata Rafaelu Benitezu, da sedne na užarenu trenersku klupu Newcstle United-a u poslednjih deset utakmica i spasi klub od ispadanja u Championship.

Novi trener? - Page 11 0,,10278~14409629,00

After the defeat to Bournemouth on Saturday the Club has spent some time considering its position and has today concluded that Steve McClaren's employment with the Club will end with immediate effect.

We acknowledge that reaching this decision has taken a number of days and that this has caused uncertainty for everyone involved, in particular for Steve and the players, for which we apologise. However we felt that this time was necessary to ensure the right decisions were reached with the best interests of the Club at heart.

Lee Charnley said: "I would like to thank Steve personally for his services to Newcastle United. He is a man of integrity and class and he has conducted himself with great dignity during this difficult time.

"Steve worked tirelessly to try and bring success to Newcastle United. He has the utmost respect of all the players, staff and management and he leaves with our very best wishes and sincere thanks.

"We feel that a change is now needed in order to give the Club the best possible chance of securing its Premier League future.

"A further announcement on a successor to Steve will be made in due course."

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160311/statement-from-managing-director-lee-charnley_2281670_5411363
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
milan25

milan25

Broj poruka : 1768
Godina : 54
Datum upisa : 25.11.2011

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 13:02

Nisu mu čak dali otkaz nego mu je ponuđeno da vodi akademiju sa Beardsleyem, tako sam ja pročitao. Kakav je beskičmenjak još će i prihvatiti. Valjda će Benitez održati bar jedan trening do utakmice u ponedeljak.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 14:44

Pa to je verovatno da bi se neke finansije sredile, da mu ne daju obestecenje. Ma nek vodi sta hoce, mi iovako zivimo od crnaca i arapa koje dovlacimo iz pripizdina, akademija ne znam ni cemu sluzi. U stvari znam - da zaposli ovakve.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
milan25

milan25

Broj poruka : 1768
Godina : 54
Datum upisa : 25.11.2011

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 15:45

Izgleda da je zvanično Benitez naš novi menadžer. Želim mu svu sreću ovoga svijeta, prvo da preživi ovu sezonu u Premiershipu a onda da nešto dobro uradi od našeg kluba.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NUFC96

NUFC96

Broj poruka : 843
Godina : 43
Datum upisa : 17.01.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 16:05

Gotovo, konačno trener za koga znamo da nije idiot
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 17:34

Dobrodosao! Ili ce da nas podigne i napravi od nas nesto ili cemo mi njega da upropastimo Smile

Svakako najozbiljniji potez debelog, sto to konjina nije uradio odmah neko nas je kecao skoro 10 godina.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

Broj poruka : 2955
Godina : 35
Datum upisa : 21.06.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 17:47

Novi trener? - Page 11 0,,10278~14410504,00
Ovo smo cekali! Odrzao je prvi trening na dan kada su imali slobodno. Od starta da se vidi ko je gazda.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 19:52

Nema kod njega zajebavanja. Kakvi slobodni dani, ispadte iz lige jebem vam sunce. Samo deri!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Alan Smith17

Alan Smith17

Broj poruka : 1672
Datum upisa : 03.06.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 20:34

Lani smo se spasili od ispadanja, a ocemo li ove godine veliko je pitanje. Ostalo je još jedno mjesto koje nudi opstanak (17.mjesto) a za njega se borimo mi, Norwich i sunderland.

Sretno Rafa, ovih 10 kola odredit će budućnost kluba, ako ostanemo u ligi uz jednu VELIKU DERATIZACIJU svlaćionice i 2-3 pojačanja dogodine možemo napast TOP8.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 21:29

Novi trener? - Page 11 321A40B700000578-0-image-a-3_1457724976090
Novi trener? - Page 11 321A3C6700000578-3488249-image-a-20_1457725083434
Novi trener? - Page 11 321A43FE00000578-3488249-image-a-22_1457725105349
Novi trener? - Page 11 321A43DE00000578-3488249-image-a-17_1457725050283

Odradio prvi trening posle samo 90 minuta od potpisivanja ugovora. Kakav day-off? Zvao igrače na trening. Vratio osmehe u trening centar. Toon Toon!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptyPet 11 Mar 2016 - 22:17

Liverpool fan na Newcastle Online forumu:

Pool fan here. I come in peace. I am a bit of a Rafa fan and thought would share my views on positives and negatives of Rafa.

Style of Play: Functional. Hates loosing more than loves winning. Players will be drilled, day in day out. You will have the best defense seen at the club for ages. It can grate fans who like the attacking style of football but I can guarantee one thing - Newcastle United will never let the fans down in terms of effort. He will demand every player to cover every blade of grass 10 times over in each game. Once his tactics take shape, expect Newcastle to suffocate the opposition.

One of the reasons he is unpopular in the media is that he never bows down to others. His attitude towards Mourinho "F*** you", towards Ferguson " F*** you", towards Allardyc " F*** F*** F*** you". You will go to Nou Camp, Madrid, San Siro and play with the "F** you we are Geordies, this is how we play attitude". His Valencia and Liverpool teams never bowed to anyone. Ayala used to say about how Rafa wanted him to kick players in the shower and create fights in the dressing room when someone was giving less than 100%. Expect the same at Newcastle.

Player management: He is not the best at managing egos. He views each player as a chess piece. If he believes the team performance improves after drinking tea which Alan Shearer makes, he will ask Alan Shearer to make tea. He is all about drills. Players come in repeat the drills over and over again till it becomes second nature. He is from the Sacchi school than Cryuff.

Attention to details: Obsessive. He will spend hours analyzing every bit of detail about the opposition. Stop him on the street and ask about next weeks game, he will be able to recite the height and weight of all opposition players from memory. He will give you 400%. When he got fired from Inter he started coaching the U 10 or U 8 football team his daughters played for, and apparently parents got bewildered when he stood at the sidelines and started shouting at 8 year old girls for not following his instruction.

Relationship with owners: Not the best at maintaining relationship with owners. Frequently gets into fights.

Relationship with fans: Dont listen to the media who portray him as a cold person. You will love him. He embraces the city, the culture and when you loose you can see the hurt in his eyes. He will give you his everything. Him and his wife Montse Benitez are wonderful human beings who will do a lot for charity. When he left he gave the HJC a check for $96000. I know he makes millions but having the presence of mind to pick that number shows everything about him. Other incidents:

Google for Montse Benitez charities. She and Rafa have done a lot.

Tranfers: A bit of a mixed bag. His transfers initially were brilliant. He loves choir boys than mavericks. But when he gets it right, he really gets it right - Alonso, Torres, Mascherano, Reina. The right type of players love him. "Barcelona defender Javier Mascherano has expressed his gratitude to Rafa Benitez and feels the Real Madrid coach saved his career. Mascherano has not forgotten about his former mentor and has stressed he will always be grateful to Benitez. He's a great man, and a diligent and excellent coach," Mascherano told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "Former Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has thanked Rafa Benitez for helping him to a reach a level he never expected to hit." Bellamy: "I have gone on record recently and I will say it again now that I have learnt more from Rafael Benitez than any other coach I have worked with. I am a much better player for the time I've spent working with him and if I do go on to manage at some point in the future he's the model I'll use in my career. I can't make my respect for him any clearer than that."

Football infrastructure: He builds the long term football infrastructure along with the first team. His coaching staff are serious technical people - not people who get jobs because of their playing career. He revamped the youth setup at LFC and Sterling, Ibe, Flanagan - not exactly class of 92 but still the best youth setup LFC had in ages. Expect some personnel from Sevilla, Barcelona, Madrid youth setup to join yu guys in the future.

Will Newcastle win the Premier League if Rafa is the boss for the next 10 years? Not sure. But you will definitely win cups and most likely nice shiny European ones. If my life depended on the outcome of a two legged European tie, there is no one on the planet I would pick to manage my club other than Rafa Benitez. Loose to Reading on Saturday and then go to Nou Camp and defeat reining European champion Barcelona on their home turf. Expect a lot of weeks like that.

Good luck. Wonderful manager, great person. You will love him
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptySub 12 Mar 2016 - 4:27

Jos sam u neverici. Prvi manager koju vredi od sir Bobby Robson-a. (ne racunam polugodisnje vracanje KK). Ne ocekujem instant rezultat u ponedeljak, ali do jaja je osecaj.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
moody

moody

Broj poruka : 1450
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 06.12.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptySub 12 Mar 2016 - 7:27

Nadam se da ce ovo razdrmati i igrace. Mene je vec razdrmalo i jedva cekam da pocne da slaze ekipu, mislim i na igrace i pomocno osoblje. Konacno neko ko je zaista trener ali i manager, jebes polovnjake. Ovu sezonu se spasiti i na ljeto da se pravi nešto. Narocito mi je drago što im je uzeo slobodan dan.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptySub 12 Mar 2016 - 7:43

I dobro je rekao, nemamo slobodan dan koji mozemo da priustimo. Nego mene jedna druga stvar strasno nervira. Mcclaren je izjavio kako je siguran da bi nas zadrzao u PL. Da li je njemu jasno da njegov cilj nije bio da se mi do poslednjeg kola borimo za opstanak?! Nije smeo da nas dovede do ovde.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptySub 12 Mar 2016 - 8:34

Alan Shearer:

"I think it's an excellent appointment.

"I don't think they would have stayed up if it had remained the same, but Benitez has given them a big opportunity.
"It's a great coup for Newcastle to get someone like Benitez, if - and it's a big if - he can manage the football club the way he wants to manage.

"What's been clear is that every manager that Mike Ashley or Lee Charnley have appointed has come from a point of weakness, where they've not been able to set their own agenda.

"They've always had to work to a certain structure, whereas I think Rafa is different - he'll set what he wants, he can now demand that he controls the transfers - both incomings and outgoings, and he can run the football club as he wants to run it and I hope that will be the case.

"When you look at his success rate, almost everywhere he's been he's delivered trophies. (Newcastle fans) will love anyone who gives them success. He's shown he can manage in tough situations.

"They're crying out for something to grab hold of up here. They just want people to sweat blood for the black and white shirt.

"Mike Ashley is a very wealthy businessman - surely he can see that the model that has been in place up until today has not worked and will not work at Newcastle United.

"Hopefully they've now got manager in, not a Head Coach, not a manager that's on the board, which was another bizarre decision.

"They've now got a manager in who hopefully they will let manage the football club.

"Let him bring in the players that he wants, let him sell the players that he wants, let him run the football club as a manager should.

"But first and foremost, he has to keep Newcastle in the Premier League."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptySub 12 Mar 2016 - 10:48

E, sada cemo da vidimo onu - imamo dobre igrace a igramo lose. Sad ce Rafa da poizvlaci 150% od svakoga pa da vidimo ko koliko vredi. Ja mislim da ima losu ekipu i nadam se da ce je na leto pojacati-pre svega dovesti nekoga ko ce zaista biti The Cap. A od ovih da izvuce sta moze do kraj. Mislim da imamo vremena, iako je trebalo dovesti ga jos davno. 10 kola-30 bodova u igri, nije malo.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptySub 12 Mar 2016 - 10:51

Odbranu nemamo, to je najveci problem. Solidne igrace imamo.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 EmptySub 12 Mar 2016 - 12:32

Sa pet pobeda iz deset kola ostajemo u PL.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novi trener?   Novi trener? - Page 11 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Novi trener?
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 11 od 11Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11